Facebook Share Button Chrome Extension
The Facebook Share Button extension enables users to easily share web pages and links on Facebook using extension’s button on the browser toolbar or option in the context menu.
It has several cool features:
- Click on its toolbar button to share the current tab on Facebook.
- Use keyboard shortcut command Alt + S to quickly Share the current tab on Facebook.
- Right click on any link and select the option “Share on Facebook” in the appeared context menu to share that link on Facebook.
- The sharing link would open in a popup window by default. Users can change this behaviour and set it to open in a new tab (see this video for the steps to change the setting).
- After successful completion, the sharing popup window (or tab) closes automatically.
- It connects users directly to the Facebook, without any intermediate service or authorization. Hence, it is 100% privacy friendly.
Users can install the Facebook Share Button extension from here.
Note: After installing this extension, reload all opened tabs or restart the browser.
If you like this extension, please rate it 5-stars on Chrome Web Store. Have any feedback or suggestion? Leave a comment below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also check out our other cool browser extensions and apps.