HP Chromebook 11 G3 Powered by Intel Bay Trail Processor
Along with the HP Chromebook 14, HP has also released an upgraded version of its HP Chromebook 11 featuring Intel Bay Trail processor. The original model of HP Chromebook 11 runs on Samsung Exynos 5 processor, hence the refreshed model should offer improved performance and battery life. Similar to the earlier model, the new HP Chromebook 11 has 11.6” screen and 1366×68 resolution.
Here are the key specifications of new HP Chromebook 11:
- Chrome OS operating system
- Intel Celeron N2830 processor (2.16GHz, 1M L2 Cache)
- 2GB or 4GB 1333MHz DDR3L SDRAM
- 11.6″ diagonal HD display, 1366×768 screen resolution
- 16 GB SSD storage, 100 GB Google Drive space (free for two years)
- Dimensions: 30 x 20.57 x 2.045 cm, Weight: 1.283 kg
- Standard ChromeOS keyboard
- HP Imagepad supporting multi-touch
- HD Webcam with integrated digital microphone
- 3-cell 36 WHr Lithium-ion polymer battery, backup up to 8 hours
- Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN
- USB 3.0 and HDMI ports, Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
- Available in three color options: Ocean Turquoise, Twinkle Black and Snow White
- List price: $279.99
With the above specifications, the refreshed HP Chromebook 14 sounds as a perfect ChromeOS device. The latest Intel Bay Trail processor and upto 4GB of RAM enable users to enjoy smooth web browsing on the go. Moreover, the Chrome OS updates itself automatically in background, which means that the users always have updated security fixes and features.
HP would start shipping the Chromebook 11 from 5th October for the US customers.